1) Online Payment System: Only overseas credit cards are supported.
2) Bank Transfer
4) Wechat Payment
Please contact conference secretary (email: email@example.com) for more information.
Payment of fees must accompany all registration forms. Your registration WILL NOT be confirmed until payment is received in full. Payment can be made in USD or CNY.
Before Jan. 25, 2024
Jan. 25, 2024- Mar.25, 2024
|Author||Regular||600 USD||650 USD||700 USD|
|Student / Committee||500 USD||550 USD||600 USD|
|APISE Member||550 USD||600 USD||650 USD|
|Listener||Regular||350 USD||400 USD||450 USD|
|Additional Paper||360 USD|
|Additional Page||70 USDY|
|Journal Publication Fee||To be announced after the journal is confirmed|
*Author: Submit full paper to publish and present at the conference.
*Student author: Provide a valid certificate from their departments (only for the first author).
*APISE Member: Provide a valid member ID.
*Additional paper: One first author can only publish one additional paper.
*Additional Page: Accepted papers within 6 pages can be published free of charge, extra pages which exceed 6 should be paid at 70 USD/ page.
*Listeners: Attend the conference only, without submission and publication.
1) The papers will be published online.
2) Registration of paper must be done by one of author(s) of paper. Presentation of paper must be done by one of author(s) of the paper. Otherwise the paper cannot be included into the conference proceedings.
3) Your registration will be confirmed when the payment of the registration fee is received by the Organizers.
4) The conference organizer is not responsible for any accomodation process. You can seek your hotel on your own.
5) Other co-authors or accompanying person can register as the listener.
1. Registration cancellations must be notified in writing to the conference specialist via e-mail.
2. Registration cancellations are made prior to Apr. 25, 2024, 70% of the registration fee will be returned.
3. There are no refunds on meeting registrations, social events and tours for cancellations after Apr. 25, 2024 (include Apr. 25, 2024).
4. Personal Reason: The organizer cannot refund or pay any compensation where could not attend the conference or paper withdrawn is prevented by reason of circumstances which amount to “personal reason”.
5. Force Majeure: The organizer cannot accept responsibility, refund or pay any compensation where the performance of the conference is prevented or affected by reason of circumstances which amount to “force majeure”. Circumstances amounting to “force majeure” include any event which we could not, even with all due care, foresee or avoid, include natural disasters, war, terrorist activity, epidemic, etc. and all similar situations beyond our control.
6. Conference Date, Place and Form Statement: The organizer reserves the right to change the date, place and form of the conference under the reason of amount to “force majeure” circumstances. The participants of the conference are obliged to cooperate with the organizer's change and refund policy.